These strategies were: PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising, CPM (Cost Per thousand) Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Internet Article Marketing, and Free Marketing with SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
It is now time to provide some additional detail for Pay Per Click Advertising.
PPC (also called Pay Per Click) is an extremely effective online advertising tool for the affiliate marketing business. Never before in advertising history could you:
- tailor a prospect so effectively
- tailor what the prospect sees to their precise interests
- take the prospect to the precise location of the offer that is tailored to their interests
- pay only when the prospect takes the action you want
- measure results, right down to cost per conversion with a high degree of accuracy
- set an automated budget that is not exceeded even though your ads are running 24x7x365 without supervision
In PPC, you are bidding against competitor advertisers for clicks on the keywords or phrases you want. It is a good idea to go to the site of the specific provider of PPC, such as Adwords from Google, to watch the tutorial for specifics to the setup and bidding activity.
There are a few key components to marketing using PPC advertising and these include:
- targeted keywords
- well-written and targeted ads
- well-structured and targeted landing pages
You will need these elements in place, along with a killer offer, for your campaign to be successful.
One of the biggest reasons for failure is a lack of knowledge so here is a list of links to search engine PPC sites, keyword research tools, and other resources to help you get your PPC up and running.
- Google Adwords at google dot com / adwords.
- Yahoo Search Marketing at searchmarketing dot yahoo dot com.
- Microsoft AdCenter at adcenter dot Microsoft dot com.
- WordTracker Keyword Research at wordtracker dot com.
- Google Keyword Research Tool at adwords dot google dot com / select / KeywordToolExternal.
Pay Per Click is the first of the 5 killer strategies, and it is presented above. It will drive traffic to your Affiliate Marketing website so that your profit margins rise dramatically. The beauty of Affiliate Marketing is that everyone wins when the lead provided by the Internet takes the called for action and becomes a customer. The other strategies will be presented in future blog posts.
This blog, and related posts, will continue to provide a blueprint for making money online with Affiliate Marketing. You will find step-by-step road maps for various parts of the Affiliate Marketing business. You will find tools, education, training, and support. And you will find a community of like minded entrepreneurs that are using the Internet to get out of debt, build wealth, and secure their financial future forever.
In closing, be sure to Read More of my Posts at aspenIbiz blogspot, my Internet Marketing blog; Obtain Some Tips About Being No 1 on Google at aspenIbiz My Go-To-Market Partners website; and Learn How to be Savvy with Your Money Like the Insiders at aspenIbiz The Conspiracy For Your Money Blog.
Finally, I would like to provide Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year!